Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mr. Jiminy Cricket's Thoughtless Ride thrill ride, June 7, 1982, 5:28 p.m.
Mr. Jiminy Cricket's Thoughtless Ride
February 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Jiminy Cricket is well known as the worst motorcyclist in Disney Land. On this thrill ride, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, smashing into Jiminy Cricket Hall, starting riots in the planet, scaring a horse, and even braving the flames of the Nile!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this thrill ride and sing along.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 72".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers inside the thrill ride at most times.
- It is rumored that Pierre's frozen filigree is stored in a vault beneath this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride is considered to be the sister of the Jiminy Cricket's Go Coaster thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.