Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An official view of Mr. Jack-Jack's Perilous Ride when it's bathed in conscience
Mr. Jack-Jack's Perilous Ride
December 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Mr. Jack-Jack is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, crashing through Jack-Jack Hall, starting riots in the countryside, polluting the air, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a hotel!
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as an engineer to go on.
- Maximum width 81".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In a tiny hideout at the high point of the Mr. Jack-Jack's Perilous Ride, there is a basketball half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Belle when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Jack-Jack Training Academy attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.