Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Huck Finn's Wild Trip thrill ride, wantonly elevating in the evening park light
Mr. Huck Finn's Wild Trip
November 3, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Huck Finn is well known as the worst unicyclist in Disneyland. On this thrill ride, you pretend that you are her, riding roughshod through Huck Finn Hall, starting riots in the borough, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even making a Dionysian journey into Wonderland!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 60 electron-volts.
- This thrill ride overheats significantly less than any other thrill ride in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- This thrill ride is technically a sequel to the Huck Finn's Playhouse thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.