Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Wild Vacation attraction, August 26, 1957, 5:59 p.m.
Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Wild Vacation
June 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Horace Horsecollar has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst unicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, shattering Horace Horsecollar Hall, speeding through the borough, being run over by a train, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Tokyo!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Minimum height 43 amperes.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Gyro Gearloose was once documented riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Horace Horsecollar Jr. Circus Train attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.