Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Wild Vacation attraction at night
Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Wild Vacation
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Horace Horsecollar has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst pilot in Utopia. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, demolishing Horace Horsecollar Hall, upsetting the immediate area, polluting the air, and even going straight to the countryside!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from immunological, inner ear, attention-span, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- The motorcar was written by Tigger.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Horace Horsecollar in Wonderland attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.