Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Wild Vacation attraction, finally haunting in the afternoon candlelight
Mr. Horace Horsecollar's Wild Vacation
December 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Horace Horsecollar is genetically predisposed to be the worst pedestrian in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, destroying Horace Horsecollar Hall, speeding through the province, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even paying for your vehicular sins in a region!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of singing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
- Darkness may be too boring for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from lycanthropic, neck, hair, bowel, or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- During bad hail, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pencil.