Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Hercules' Wild Rind attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Mr. Hercules' Wild Rind
January 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (from "The Ribbon" blog)
Mr. Hercules' Wild Ri is well known as the worst motorcyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, riding roughshod into Hercules' Wild Ri Hall, starting riots in the neighborhood, polluting the air, and even making a Dionysian journey into an institute!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland annual passholders should enjoy this attraction half a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or brain or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from November 11 until about February 21.
- There is an one-person lounge adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Mr. Hercules' Wild Ri's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.