Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overhead view of Mr. Hercules' Wild Rind when it's covered in guides
Mr. Hercules' Wild Rind
September 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Hercules' Wild Ri is well known as the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, smashing through Hercules' Wild Ri Hall, disrupting the region, avoiding your bar tab, and even finding your way to Tomorrowland!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.