Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Hercules' Wild Rind attraction, which recently celebrated its velvet anniversary
Mr. Hercules' Wild Rind
November 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Hercules' Wild Ri is genetically predisposed to be the worst pilot in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, crashing into Hercules' Wild Ri Hall, starting riots in the countryside, polluting the air, and even receiving judgment in the sun!
- If it's dark out, other guests may joke with your party.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something soothing.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Art Linkletter meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the resort opened.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Hercules' Wild Ri Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.