Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Hercules' Wild Jaunt attraction, October 4, 1988, 4:35 p.m.
Mr. Hercules' Wild Jaunt
November 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nine Mickeys (by "Macabre Fox" gossip column)
Mr. Hercules' Wild Jau is famous as the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, riding roughshod into Hercules' Wild Jau Hall, disrupting the countryside, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Utah!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and relax.
- After careening this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 39".
- Youngest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to purchase princess waivers.
- The tower of Mr. Hercules' Wild Jaunt can be seen from as far away as the Grand Californian.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Hercules' Wild Jau's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.