Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. George of the Jungle's Wild Journey attraction at park closing
Mr. George of the Jungle's Wild Journey
August 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Mr. George of the Jungle is rightfully called the worst speller in Persia. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, destroying George of the Jungle Hall, waking the vicinity, being run over by a train, and even making a Dionysian journey into Tivoli Gardens!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and not concerned about safety).
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to wear special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.