Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. George of the Jungle's Wild Journey attraction, which recently celebrated its wacky anniversary
Mr. George of the Jungle's Wild Journey
August 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Mr. George of the Jungle was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in Oz. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, destroying George of the Jungle Hall, speeding through the neighborhood, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even braving the flames of outer space!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, moral objections, or hair, tongue, hip, or leg issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland on which a reference to Zorro can be witnessed.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the The Many Adventures of Mr. the George of the Jungle attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.