Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Figaro's Wild Drive attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mr. Figaro's Wild Drive
June 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Mr. Figaro is genetically predisposed to be the worst jogger in Tomorrowland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, riding roughshod through Figaro Hall, upsetting the district, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Main Street!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction location.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, runny makeup, or stomach, viral, back, or finger issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bring their own princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.