Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Mr. Figaro's Wild Drive when it's not hidden in fog
Mr. Figaro's Wild Drive
October 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Mr. Figaro has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst long-haul trucker in Fantasyland. On this train, you imagine that you are him, breaking into Figaro Hall, disrupting the province, driving off a pier, and even receiving judgment in Frontierland!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- During any weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- The top of Mr. Figaro's Wild Drive can be seen from as far away as Grand Canyon.
- This train is technically a prequel to the Mr. Figaro's Flight train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.