Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Figaro's Ungainly Ride attraction, vapidly leading in the shrouded sunlight
Mr. Figaro's Ungainly Ride
August 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted cast members:
Something like four smiles
Mr. Figaro is well known as the worst bicycle messenger in Los Angeles. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, crashing into Figaro Hall, waking the cosmos, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to Marceline Missouri!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and stubborn).
- Maximum width 47".
- Maximum IQ 68.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to rent precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.