Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Fess Parker's Wild Excursion attraction during refurbishment
Mr. Fess Parker's Wild Excursion
April 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Fess Parker is famous as the worst speller in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, destroying Fess Parker Hall, starting riots in the vicinity, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even going straight to the sea!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and talk.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from sea sickness or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Fess Parker's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.