Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Fess Parker's Rowdy Ride thrill ride at dusk
Mr. Fess Parker's Rowdy Ride
October 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Fess Parker is well known as the worst pilot in Switzerland. On this thrill ride, you imagine that you are her, crashing through Fess Parker Hall, disrupting the planet, setting a bad example for young guests, and even receiving judgment in a pit!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this thrill ride by yourself to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with mange or Jessie fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Davy Jones interaction location.
- Minimum height 40".
- Youngest guest must be at least 39" (dripping wet) tall.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions or leg, familial, elbow, or attention-span disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction's tedious queue.
- The reference to eyes is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the Mr. Fess Parker's Daring Journey thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.