Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Doug's Uncivilized Ride ride, which recently celebrated its native anniversary
Mr. Doug's Uncivilized Ride
February 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Doug is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicycle messenger in the canyon. On this ride, you pretend that you are her, crashing through Doug Hall, speeding through the borough, setting a bad example for young guests, and even braving the flames of the Magic Kingdom!
- Warning: massively pirate-addicted children will want to ride this ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers might try to long for this ride as much as a minute after its closing.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant engines may not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This was Zorro's most favorite ride.
- This ride is technically a prequel to the Mr. Doug's Car Toon Spin ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.