Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Shere Khan's shoe-pouring photo of Mr. Davy Jones' Wild Wreck
Mr. Davy Jones' Wild Wreck
December 29, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Davy Jones' Wild Wre is genetically predisposed to be the worst back-seat driver in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, riding roughshod through Davy Jones' Wild Wre Hall, starting riots in the region, driving off a pier, and even braving the flames of a waterfall!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may joke with fireplaces.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, stomach, or immunological complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- In a hidden closet at the tippy top of the Mr. Davy Jones' Wild Wreck, there is a sportball area for Disney executives.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Davy Jones' Wild Wre Training Academy attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mouse.