Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Dale's Wild Jaunt attraction, which recently celebrated its ideal anniversary
Mr. Dale's Wild Jaunt
March 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Dale has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, breaking into Dale Hall, waking the immediate area, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even making a Dionysian journey into Persia!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from personal, clothing, social, spinal, or blood disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to have princess glasses.
- Roy Disney had a private room built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Dale in Wonderland attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.