Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Dale's Wild Jaunt attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Mr. Dale's Wild Jaunt
July 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Dale is well known as the worst jogger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, rupturing Dale Hall, speeding through the neighborhood, being run over by a train, and even going straight to Germany!
- If you are disturbed by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before chanting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chin or bowel problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from March 29 through April 13.
- Yale Gracey originally intended for this attraction to use live sketches.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Dale Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.