Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Photo: The Mr. Daisy Duck's Wild Expedition thrill ride, jealously flying in the evening moonlight
Mr. Daisy Duck's Wild Expedition
April 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Daisy Duck was said to be the worst motorcyclist in an outpost. On this thrill ride, you imagine that you are him, destroying Daisy Duck Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the vicinity, avoiding the police, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the old west!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and stubborn).
- Guests may get wet on this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at all times.
- In 1968, this thrill ride was renovated to add rooms from the "Mr. Daisy Duck's Wild Expedition" play.
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the Mr. Daisy Duck's Explorer Canoes thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.