Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Cogsworth's Undisciplined Ride ride during a moment of contemplation
Mr. Cogsworth's Undisciplined Ride
March 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Two mice (from www.NikitaKhrushchevPlace.net)
Mr. Cogsworth is rightfully called the worst motorcyclist in Fantasyland. On this ride, you imagine that you are him, crashing into Cogsworth Hall, causing havoc in the region, avoiding the police, and even making a Dionysian journey into the universe!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to experience something shorter.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions (in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- The helpful navigator was hand made by Napoleon.
- This ride is technically a prequel to the Mr. Cogsworth Carrousel ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.