Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Casey's Untamed Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its plucky anniversary
Mr. Casey's Untamed Ride
February 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Casey is reported to be the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, riding roughshod through Casey Hall, starting riots in the countryside, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even finding your way to France!
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be full of singing retirees.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from trendy clothing, blinding makeup, or knee, familial, attention-span, chest, brain, or shoulder disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Some crazy folks report that this attraction is haunted by the happy haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the The Many Adventures of Mr. the Casey attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.