Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Mr. Card Walker's Wild Excursion attraction, which recently celebrated its wondrous anniversary
Mr. Card Walker's Wild Excursion
May 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Card Walker has a reputation as the worst unicyclist in Terabithia. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, demolishing Card Walker Hall, waking the borough, setting a bad example for young guests, and even making a Dionysian journey into Burbank!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by visiting lepers.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.