Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Card Walker's Wild Excursion attraction, oddly preening in the fading moonlight
Mr. Card Walker's Wild Excursion
July 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Zero tikis (from Edna Mode)
Mr. Card Walker is reported to be the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you drive as if you are him, smashing into Card Walker Hall, causing havoc in the immediate area, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even making a Dionysian journey into Paris!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.