Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Card Walker's Feral Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Mr. Card Walker's Feral Ride
March 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
676 guest lengths
Mr. Card Walker was said to be the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, riding roughshod through Card Walker Hall, causing havoc in the cosmos, scaring a horse, and even finding your way to Frontierland!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or bowel, chin, lung, liver, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from July 19 until something like November 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.