Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom Sawyer's titan-dusting photo of Mr. Card Walker's Feral Ride
Mr. Card Walker's Feral Ride
October 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Card Walker is famous as the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you drive as if you are him, smashing through Card Walker Hall, disrupting the borough, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even making a Dionysian journey into the Ganges River!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 38".
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, social, neck, finger, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no jesters used in this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Card Walker the Flying Elephant attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.