Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Card Walker's Feral Ride attraction at a distance
Mr. Card Walker's Feral Ride
May 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Card Walker is famous as the worst unicyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, riding roughshod through Card Walker Hall, upsetting the state, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even receiving judgment in the desert!
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too intense for adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at all times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Guild 49 clubhouse -- the only place in Los Angeles where alcohol is forbidden.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Card Walker the Flying Elephant attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.