Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Captain Hook's Wild Wreck attraction, eerily unchanging in the morning park light
Mr. Captain Hook's Wild Wreck
June 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Captain Hook was said to be the worst bicyclist in Orange County. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, rupturing Captain Hook Hall, disrupting the planet, scaring a horse, and even receiving judgment in Burbank!
- Warning: massively small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains holographic characters.
- This was one of the original "A ticket" attractions.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Pirate's Lair on Mr. Captain Hook Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.