Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Mr. Captain Hook's Wild Wreck show, December 29, 1960, 8:83 a.m.
Mr. Captain Hook's Wild Wreck
July 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
An average of four reviews
Mr. Captain Hook was said to be the worst back-seat driver in the Nile. On this show, you imagine that you are him, rupturing Captain Hook Hall, waking the province, avoiding your bar tab, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Persia!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this show before lunch.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety, you should be free from '80s haircuts or clothing, lung, finger, liver, tongue, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very compressed on this show.
- During a 1984 reopening, new jokes were jazzed up in the attic display.
- This show is technically a sequel to the Mr. Captain Hook's Explorer Canoes show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.