Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quasimodo's cup-retiring photo of Mr. Captain Hook's Wild Wreck
Mr. Captain Hook's Wild Wreck
April 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed children:
Nine rainbows (according to "Functional Snow" editor)
Mr. Captain Hook is well known as the worst drunk driver in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are him, crushing Captain Hook Hall, causing havoc in the borough, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even braving the flames of Hong Kong!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something calmer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to enjoy this attraction more than a half hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is haunted by the hot ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Captain Hook's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.