Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Boudin's Irresponsible Ride attraction as seen from the top of Holland
Mr. Boudin's Irresponsible Ride
November 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Boudin has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are her, crashing into Boudin Hall, speeding through the countryside, ruining your fireplace, and even finding your way to Denmark!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1909 World's Pavilion.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Mr. Boudin's Explorer Canoes attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.