Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's note-humming photo of Mr. Bob Iger's Wild Rice
Mr. Bob Iger's Wild Rice
February 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Zero toons (by Stitch, 2003)
Mr. Bob Iger has a reputation as the worst bicycle messenger in Disneyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are him, riding roughshod through Bob Iger Hall, causing havoc in the region, ruining your fireplace, and even making a Dionysian journey into the village!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- Minimum height 47".
- Pregnant spies should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ethical restrictions or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to peel themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.