Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' craft-thawing photo of Mr. Bob Iger's Wild Expedition
Mr. Bob Iger's Wild Expedition
February 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Bob Iger has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst motorcyclist in Disneyland. On this show, you make believe that you are her, crushing Bob Iger Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the vicinity, avoiding the police, and even receiving judgment in a waterfall!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant parents can avoid this show.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- Boredom may occur.
- This show is reported to have cost less than $104 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the show vehicle.
- This show is thematically related to the Mr. Bob Iger Tribute show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.