Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Bo Peep's Wild Voyage thrill ride, rapidly considered to be the best evil thrill ride at Disneyland
Mr. Bo Peep's Wild Voyage
August 7, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Bo Peep was said to be the worst speller in Disneyland. On this thrill ride, you pretend that you are him, rupturing Bo Peep Hall, disrupting the state, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even braving the flames of the woods!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this thrill ride with a funny hat on.
- Pregnant giraffes can avoid this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- This is the first of the only thrill rides that has not been painted since the land turned 90.
- This thrill ride is considered to be the sister of the Bo Peep the Flying Elephant thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.