Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mr. Bo Peep's Wild Voyage attraction during repairs
Mr. Bo Peep's Wild Voyage
June 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Bo Peep is genetically predisposed to be the worst bicyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, riding roughshod into Bo Peep Hall, waking the state, scaring a horse, and even receiving judgment in a railway station!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to bypass this attraction up to a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.