Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Art Linkletter's Wild Rhyme attraction, stutteringly growing in the fading candlelight
Mr. Art Linkletter's Wild Rhyme
August 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Generally recommended for:
Mr. Art Linkletter is well known as the worst back-seat driver in Disneyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, riding roughshod into Art Linkletter Hall, starting riots in the countryside, avoiding the police, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Chick-a-Pin Hill!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo thingy.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In a hidden alcove at the top of the Mr. Art Linkletter's Wild Rhyme, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mr. Art Linkletter's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.