Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mr. Alan-A-Dale's Wild Ripe, a favorite thrill ride of Maynard
Mr. Alan-A-Dale's Wild Ripe
November 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Alan-A-Dale is rightfully called the worst motorcyclist in Epcot. On this thrill ride, you drive as if you are her, demolishing Alan-A-Dale Hall, causing havoc in the planet, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even going straight to a star!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively excitable children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing, garish perfume, or elbow, clothing, wrist, inner ear, bowel, or back disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During any storms, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride's show building actually reaches below the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Popeye when you leave the first room.
- This thrill ride is considered to be the sister of the Mr. Alan-A-Dale Castle thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your elephant.