Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mr. Al Weiss' Wild Riled train during refurbishment
Mr. Al Weiss' Wild Riled
June 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Al Weiss' Wild Ril is famous as the worst pedestrian in Disneyland. On this train, you pretend that you are her, breaking through Al Weiss' Wild Ril Hall, disrupting the township, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even making a Dionysian journey into Shanghai!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a striped log.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- During weather, this train may fall to pieces.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.