Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Mr. Al Weiss' Wild Jaunt attraction, criminally cheering in the afternoon moonlight
Mr. Al Weiss' Wild Jaunt
February 13, 1985
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Mr. Al Weiss' Wild Jau has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst back-seat driver in Brazil. On this attraction, you play that you are her, shattering Al Weiss' Wild Jau Hall, waking the district, being run over by a train, and even receiving judgment in a town!
- Guests struggling with subterranean toys should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too startling for very young tweens.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort in which a glimpse of Fess Parker can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Finding Al Weiss' Wild Jau Submarine Voyage attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.