Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mother Toad's Wild Rite attraction at park opening
Mother Toad's Wild Rite
October 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Mother Toad has a reputation as the worst bicyclist in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you infer that you are her, crashing through Toad Hall, starting riots in the district, polluting the air, and even finding your way to Matecumbe!
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Lampwick autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and tearful).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or stomach, neck, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- This attraction is thematically related to the Mother Toad's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.