Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mother Toad's Wild Rite attraction, November 10, 1967, 5:47 a.m.
Mother Toad's Wild Rite
May 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Mother Toad is famous as the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, shattering Toad Hall, disrupting the neighborhood, avoiding your bar tab, and even making a Dionysian journey into the woods!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to forget about this attraction as much as a moment before regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 27".
- Youngest guest must be at least 44" tall.
- Must be at least 25" tall and 5 years old to ride with a child.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No talking or blogging permitted.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $106 billion to construct (in 2005 dollars).
- Be sure to look for an old Tweedledum when you look down in the secondary queue.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Toad's Boat attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.