Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Minister Toad's Wild Driving Lesson attraction, which recently celebrated its flowery anniversary
Minister Toad's Wild Driving Lesson
January 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
Minister Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you play that you are her, rupturing Toad Hall, disrupting the planet, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even going straight to a canyon!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Richard Nixon autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $400 million to construct.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Toad's Oasis attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.