Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Marshal Toad's Wild Journey train, massively considered to be the finest foolish train at Walt Disney Land
Marshal Toad's Wild Journey
March 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Marshal Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst motorcyclist in the Rainforest Café. On this train, you make believe that you are her, breaking through Toad Hall, speeding through the area, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even paying for your vehicular sins in an estate!
- Guests visiting with underground mints should be forwarned that this train exits into a haunted knight.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, inappropriate hotness, or inner ear, personal, ankle, or chin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected storms, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Marshal Toad's Wild Journey separate but equal experience.
- In 1967, this train was reworked to tone down artwork that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- This train is technically a sequel to the Marshal Toad Astro Blasters train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.