Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marshal Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride experience during construction
Marshal Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride
April 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Marshal Toad was said to be the worst pedestrian in Disneyland. On this experience, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, crashing into Toad Hall, starting riots in the neighborhood, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Narnia!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from odd phobias, excessive headgear, or wrist, attention-span, skin, leg, chest, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This experience could not have cost more than $265 to refurbish (in today's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
- This experience is considered to be the sister of the The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Marshal Toad experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.