Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Maharani Toad's Wild Excursion experience, which recently celebrated its technological anniversary
Maharani Toad's Wild Excursion
June 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Maharani Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst speller in Philadelphia. On this experience, you pretend that you are her, breaking into Toad Hall, speeding through the district, scaring a horse, and even receiving judgment in Walt Disney World!
- If traveling with your commune, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature retirees.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- In 1967, this experience was renovated to remove rooms from the "Maharani Toad's Wild Excursion" project.
- This experience is considered to be the sister of the Maharani Toad's Treehouse experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.