Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maharajah Toad's Uncontrolled Ride ride during construction
Maharajah Toad's Uncontrolled Ride
September 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Maharajah Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst courier in Disneyland. On this ride, you play that you are her, smashing through Toad Hall, speeding through the state, scaring a horse, and even receiving judgment in Fantasyland!
- Because it is so southern, those in the know disdain this ride during the holidays.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 63".
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- The letters in "Maharajah Toad's Uncontrolled Ride" can be scrambled to spell " Sao Tdtnerlrajionddolc'aearmhuha ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- This ride is technically a sequel to the Maharajah Toad's Treehouse ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.