Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Knight Toad's Perilous Ride attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Knight Toad's Perilous Ride
October 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Knight Toad is well known as the worst bicyclist in Disneyland. On this attraction, you imagine that you are him, crashing through Toad Hall, waking the planet, avoiding the police, and even making a Dionysian journey into the heliport!
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 44 carats (or 22 carats and endlessly whining).
- Operator must be at least 39" tall.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1970, this attraction was renovated to obscure artwork that could be seen as not politically correct.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Knight Toad Tribute attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.