Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King Toad's Rash Ride attraction during a moment of contemplation
King Toad's Rash Ride
January 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
King Toad is rightfully called the worst jogger in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, rupturing Toad Hall, waking the region, polluting the air, and even paying for your vehicular sins in New Orleans!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, trendy clothing, '50s haircuts, or nasal, leg, romantic, chin, elbow, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy pirate waivers.
- Rumor has it, there are no crickets used in this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Toad's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.