Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Judge Toad's Wild Vacation, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Judge Toad's Wild Vacation
August 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Judge Toad is rightfully called the worst motor-vehicle operator in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, smashing into Toad Hall, waking the region, driving off a pier, and even receiving judgment in the wilderness!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, fluctuating blood pressure, or finger, intestinal, chin, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- One of the apprentices was created to free similar to Ron Miller.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Judge Toad Tribute attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.