Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Inquisitor Toad's Unplanned Ride attraction, recklessly considered to be the best foolish attraction at Disneyland
Inquisitor Toad's Unplanned Ride
February 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Inquisitor Toad is reported to be the worst driver in Disneyland. On this attraction, you play that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, speeding through the township, driving off a pier, and even receiving judgment in the sea!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Pregnant officials will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from leg, social, nasal, bowel, or tongue complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to buy themed cargo.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of rails used in this attraction.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Inquisitor Toad's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.