Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Father Toad's Perilous Ride attraction during a moment of contemplation
Father Toad's Perilous Ride
February 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Father Toad is famous as the worst speller in a prairie. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, disrupting the countryside, wasting fossil fuel, and even going straight to a marsh!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or viral or familial disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The trees behind this attraction are favored by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Toad's Go Coaster attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.