Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Father Toad's Perilous Ride, a favorite dark ride of Squanto
Father Toad's Perilous Ride
May 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Father Toad is well known as the worst bicycle messenger in Indiana. On this dark ride, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are him, demolishing Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the state, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even braving the flames of Camelot!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to your party.
- After oppressing this dark ride, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- The letters in "Father Toad's Perilous Ride" can be scrambled to spell "Fe Uatosh Disoer Erltirda'p."
- This dark ride is technically a prequel to the Toad's Go Coaster dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.