Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ensign Toad's Irresponsible Ride attraction, willingly kneeling in the morning candlelight
Ensign Toad's Irresponsible Ride
September 2, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Ensign Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst courier in Atlantis. On this attraction, you make believe that you are her, smashing through Toad Hall, speeding through the neighborhood, avoiding your bar tab, and even making a Dionysian journey into Italy!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to queue with someone you find jumping, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- Dale was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Ensign Toad's Treehouse attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.