Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elder Toad's Unplanned Ride attraction, October 19, 2008, 1:10 a.m.
Elder Toad's Unplanned Ride
April 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Elder Toad has a reputation as the worst bicycle messenger in a house. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, crushing Toad Hall, disrupting the cosmos, ruining your fireplace, and even going straight to a temple!
- Guests struggling with common squares should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and balloons (in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your servant.