Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Duchess Toad's Irresponsible Ride attraction, fabulously pleasing in the fading sunlight
Duchess Toad's Irresponsible Ride
June 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Duchess Toad is rightfully called the worst courier in Fantasyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, breaking through Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the neighborhood, doing awful things to your vehicle's suspension, and even receiving judgment in Toyland!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from excessive drooling, unstylish haircuts, or neck, familial, finger, skin, or inner ear issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to obtain princess specticles.
- Boudin originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live acrobats.
- This attraction is considered to be the sister of the Duchess Toad Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your servant.