Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dean Toad's Largely Random Ride attraction during repairs
Dean Toad's Largely Random Ride
April 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired foreigners
Dean Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst long-haul trucker in the western hemisphere. On this attraction, you make believe that you are him, crashing through Toad Hall, upsetting the area, risking the lives of innocent people painted on particleboard flats, and even finding your way to London!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should get stuck on this attraction for a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost more than $280 to construct.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Toad's Oasis attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.