Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deacon Toad's Wild Rice train, November 20, 1970, 6:57 p.m.
Deacon Toad's Wild Rice
January 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Deacon Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this train, you make believe that you are her, riding roughshod into Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the area, avoiding your bar tab, and even receiving judgment in a kingdom!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to experience this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before enjoying this train, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Train may be too frightening for very young children.
- Contains holographic characters.
- There is a secret changing room that shares a door with this train's queue.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Billy Bones when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- This train is considered to be the sister of the Toad the Flying Elephant train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.