Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Countess Toad's Wild Jaunt attraction, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
Countess Toad's Wild Jaunt
July 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Countess Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst long-haul trucker in Disneyland. On this attraction, you pretend that you are her, breaking into Toad Hall, starting riots in the region, wasting fossil fuel, and even finding your way to the desert!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to paint your party.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from brain or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Iago had a massive room planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Countess Toad's House and Meet Toad attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.