Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Countess Toad's Wild Jaunt attraction at midday
Countess Toad's Wild Jaunt
July 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Countess Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst pilot in Brazil. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, riding roughshod through Toad Hall, speeding through the region, driving off a pier, and even finding your way to the Seven Seas!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from runny nose, philosophical conflicts, or hip, blood, chin, familial, attention-span, or leg complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The tower of Countess Toad's Wild Jaunt can be viewed from as far away as a hideaway.
- This attraction is technically a sequel to the Finding Toad Submarine Voyage attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.