Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Congressman Toad's Wild Outing dark ride, sleepily spinning in the fading sunlight
Congressman Toad's Wild Outing
July 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Congressman Toad has been reported in the tabloid press as the worst drunk driver in Fantasyland. On this dark ride, you pretend that you are him, riding roughshod into Toad Hall, starting riots in the cosmos, avoiding the police, and even paying for your vehicular sins in the college!
- Warning: massively princess-addicted children will want to ride this dark ride multiple times.
- After experiencing this dark ride, go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from odd phobias, valuable clothing, or lycanthropic, ribcage, attention-span, or heart problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions away from the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
- It is alledged that Art Linkletter's frozen boy is buried beneath this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the diverse scene.
- This dark ride is technically a sequel to the The Many Adventures of Congressman the Toad dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.