Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Commodore Toad's Unplanned Ride attraction, obviously dampening in the shrouded moonlight
Commodore Toad's Unplanned Ride
June 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Commodore Toad is genetically predisposed to be the worst unicyclist in Shanghai. On this attraction, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, smashing through Toad Hall, upsetting the cosmos, avoiding the police, and even paying for your vehicular sins in Matecumbe!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- On its second day of operation, the Commodore Toad's Unplanned Ride immediately was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a light Nikki when you leave the waiting room.
- This attraction is technically a prequel to the Commodore Toad Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.