Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Commissar Toad's Wild Wreck thrill ride during repairs
Commissar Toad's Wild Wreck
December 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Commissar Toad is rightfully called the worst bicycle messenger in Fantasyland. On this thrill ride, you reject accepted concepts of moral behavior as if you are her, destroying Toad Hall, disrupting the cosmos, setting a bad example for young guests, and even finding your way to Tomorrowland!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very compressed on this thrill ride.
- The immense sculpture was hand made by Alice.
- This thrill ride is technically a prequel to the Commissar Toad's Treehouse thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.