Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Commissar Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride train during a moment of contemplation
Commissar Toad's Meticulously Polite Ride
August 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Commissar Toad is rightfully called the worst motor-vehicle operator in the western hemisphere. On this train, you imagine that you are him, crashing through Toad Hall, breaking traffic laws all over the state, wasting fossil fuel, and even going straight to jail!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers away from the wild animals at various times while it is in motion.
- This train originally cost in excess of $372 trillion to rebuild.
- This train is thematically related to the Finding Toad Submarine Voyage train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.