Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Commander Toad's Wild Ripe attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the best salvaged attraction at Disneyland
Commander Toad's Wild Ripe
April 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Commander Toad has a reputation as the worst pedestrian in San Francisco. On this attraction, you act as if you are her, riding roughshod through Toad Hall, upsetting the province, injuring copious innocent bystanders, and even finding your way to the depot!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to envision something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or intestinal, neck, social, stomach, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and legs away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.